Cross Stitch ‘Aloe There’
£5.00 – £20.00
Say hello with houseplants!
Cross Stitch ‘Aloe There’ details
The design area is 2.5 x 4.4 inches @ 14 stitch/inch and is a great project for all abilities, whether you’re a beginner, a casual enthusiast or an advanced stitcher looking for a new pattern to make.
All patterns are for personal use only they may not be redistributed, sold or shared. Pictures are for illustration purposes only, please check the size in the description.
All printed materials are dyslexia-friendly as standard with:
- a British Dyslexia Association-approved font
- extra line & letter spacing
- no italics, underlining or caps
- printing on pastel paper available – please select your colour option from the list
DIY Kit contains
- Step-by-step, illustrated instructions on how to cross-stitch
- Full colour pattern with key
- All pre-sorted threads
- 1 x 6″ embroidery hoop
- 1 x cross-stitch needle & needle threader
- 1 x Aida fabric
- 1 x backing felt
PDF Pattern info
Available for download upon purchase (one download limit per purchase).